Are you ready to harness the power of nature in your sleep? Feel like you are being hugged by a cloud with The Snoozy Monk Bamboo Sheets set. Our bed sheets are made from sustainably-sourced Bamboo rayon fibres for a more comfortable, softer, and better sleep.
Our bamboo sheets are the best bamboo sheets available because the bamboo fabric is sustainable, softer than cotton and linen, naturally hypoallergenic, and wicks away moisture. Bamboo sheets also keep you cool in summer and warm in winter, outranking cotton sheets any day.
We are a proudly Canadian company with the goal of creating the perfect sleep for Canadians.
All Snoozy Monk Bamboo Sheets are made from 100% Bamboo Rayon. We ensure there are no blends with microfibers or polyester for authenticity. When the set arrives, you'll feel the difference.
Details for Snoozy Monk Bamboo Rayon Sheets
- Bamboo bed sheets are made from 100% rayon from bamboo that is eco-friendly and sustainable.
- Each sheet set includes 1 fitted sheet with deep fitted 16" pockets, 2 pillowcases with envelope enclosures, and 1 flat sheet (dimensions below).
- Easy care instructions: Machine washable, tumble dry on low, no bleach.
- Incredibly soft bamboo sheet sets thanks to the 100% rayon bamboo fibres.
- Thermal Regulating and Breathable - stay cool and comfortable during hot nights while feeling warm and cozy on cold nights.
- Hypoallergenic - Say "good night" to irritated skin as Snoozy Monk bamboo sheets are perfect for those with skin sensitivities, asthma, allergies, or lung problems.
- Moisture Wicking bamboo bed sheets are ideal for hot sleepers - spend less time sweating, more time snoozing.
- Our 100% bamboo fibre is resistant to dust mites and bacteria.
- For increased durability and luxury our bamboo sheets are woven in a twill weave pattern.
- No harmful chemicals in any of our products, guaranteed.
- Certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® (Cert.nr.: 15.HCN.65979 / Institute: Hohenstein)
Shipping and Returns
- Free Shipping in Canada (we ship from within Canada!)
- For Shipping to the U.S.A, shipping is $15 CAD flat.
- 60-day trial period from when the set arrives for every customer wanting to try bamboo bedding for the first time. For the holidays, extended trial period starts from December 25th.
- Free returns during the trial period.
Product Sizing Details (Inches)
Double / Full Bamboo Sheet Set (Includes 2 Pillow Cases):
- Pillow Cases- 20 X 32 +4"
- Fitted Sheet- 54 X 75 X 16" Deep Pocket Enclosure
- Flat Sheet- 85 X 104 +4"
Queen Bamboo Sheet Set (Includes 2 Pillow Cases):
- Pillow Cases- 20 X 32 +4"
- Fitted Sheet -60 X 80 X 16" Deep Pocket Enclosure
- Flat Sheet- 96 x 104 + 4"
King Size Bamboo Sheet Set (Includes 2 Pillow Cases):
- Pillow Cases- 20 x 40 + 4"
- Fitted Sheet- 78 x 80 x 16" Deep Pocket Enclosure
- Flat Sheet - 114 x 108 +4"
Bamboo Bedding FAQs
1. What is the difference between bamboo lyocell, viscose, and rayon?
Here are the details:
- First of all, we must acknowledge that bamboo lyocell and rayon are made from the cellulose of plants and undergo several chemical processes. At the same time, viscose is a type of rayon made from bamboo viscose.
- Secondly, bamboo rayon is highly absorbent and easy to dye while bamboo viscose looks like silk and feels like cotton. Yet bamboo lyocell is both soft and smooth and they are highly similar looking to the actual bamboo.
- Both rayon and viscose are manufactured in approximately the same process involving different chemicals, yet they differ in materials used (cellulose and viscose, accordingly).
- While bamboo rayon can be made with bamboo grass cellulose, viscose is made from its pulp.
- Bamboo rayon is a more delicate product in comparison because it is made with a huge amount of caustic soda (sodium hydroxide).
- All three textiles are hypoallergenic, silky-soft and bacteria resistant.
All three textiles (viscose, rayon and lyocell) are perfect materials to purchase for household items such as bedsheets, towels, mattress covers, blankets, and many others for the ultimate user experience.
2. Is bamboo softer than a cotton sheet?
Now, if we have to be completely honest, the bamboo material reveals more benefits, in general, compared to the ones which are made out of cotton. While Pima and Egyptian cotton are of extraordinary quality, they are just two types to consider – they are far from being the mass-market kind of bed sheet.
With this in mind, bamboo sheets are also far more environmentally friendly in comparison to their cotton counterparts which is something that you’d also want to consider.
3. Do you offer free shipping in Canada?
Of course! The Snoozy Monk provides free shipping across Canada. No matter the size of the item, your bedding set or duvet cover set will be sent to you with free shipping so you can sleep easy with some savings in your pocket.
4. What is the best fabric for people with allergies?
Bamboo fabrics has an extremely soft texture that is naturally soothing to your skin, but it also possesses high breathability thanks to its organic fibres. This high level of breathability is a definite bonus to those who live in humid climates or just sleep hot on a nightly basis. The breathability found in bamboo sheets ensures that your body heat will not be trapped in the bedding with you and allows you to enjoy a moisture-free sleep and wake rested for the day ahead.
Bamboo is also a plant material that is naturally moisture-resistant, which leads many people to call these sheets hypoallergenic. If moisture cannot be trapped in the sheets with you, then bacteria or parasites have a harder time to form and develop. A lack of bacteria and parasites will automatically help with a healthy lifestyle, as respiratory problems or skin conditions are not irritated by your bedsheets.