Questions? | Snoozy Monk
Sheet Sets and Duvet Cover Sets
How are the sheets made from Bamboo?
- All Snoozy Monk Sheets and Duvet cover sets are 100% made from sustainably sourced viscose rayon bamboo. These are derived from the cellulose of the Bamboo plant to produce a cloth that is soft, moisture wicking, and temperature controlled when compared with other common bedding fabrics like polyester, silk, or cotton.
Are there any harmful chemicals in the sets?
- No. Our Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification means every component of the article has been tested for harmful substances and that the article is certified harmless for human ecological terms. As per the Oeko-Tex official website, the limit values for the Standard 100 go beyond national and international requirements. The criteria catalog is updated at least once a year and expanded with new scientific knowledge or statutory requirements. This is important, especially when dealing with any products processed using Bamboo.
What sizes do the sheets and duvet covers come in?
- Duvet Cover Sets come in Queen and King Sizes. Sheet Sets come in Double (Standard), Queen, and King. All the fitted sheets in the sheet set come with deep fitted pockets. Please check product page for size availability and further information.
- Like all textiles, the fitted sheet will naturally shrink a small amount through periods of washing and drying. We compensate for this by slightly enlarging the fitted sheet. After the first few washes, the fitted sheet will fit better and better on your bed. This is our commitment to creating great sheets you'll love for years to come.
What thread count are Snoozy Monk Bedding Products?
- All Snoozy Monk thread counts are set at 300 for optimal breathability and durability.
What colors are available for the sheet and duvet cover sets?
- Snoozy Monk Duvet Cover Sets and Sheet Sets come in either White or Cream color for all sizes. Please check product page for color availability with size.
How do I wash these Snoozy Monk Bamboo Sheets?
- These are probably no different from your regular bedding items! We recommend a cold wash with detergent. Wash with similar colored items and avoid the use of bleach. Afterwards, put in the dryer as tumble dry and your sheets should be good to go! We recommend to use iron on low heat if you would like to iron.
I've bought Bamboo sheets for 50 dollars before! What gives?
- We've tried and bought a lot of bamboo sheets before. We've set to make bamboo bed sheets that people can trust time and time again. Usually sheets that advertise themselves as bamboo will actually be a blend between bamboo and another material (could be microfiber, polyester, or cotton). We've even seen sheets with as little as 15% bamboo still advertise themselves as bamboo! These sheets are most definitely cheaper, but beware! You don't get the full effect of bamboo when it comes to sheet sets that are blended. Additionally, pilling will be a big issue for sheets that have two materials together. Some of the more dishonest packages will list the material as 100% bamboo, despite being microfiber!
- Premium bamboo sheets are not easy or cheap to make. We guarantee our sheets with a 60 day trial run so you can feel for yourself how great these sheets are.
How long will it take to receive my sheets?
- All orders are typically fulfilled on the same or next business day. Shipping generally takes about 2-7 business days to arrive within Canada, but are subject to any delays the carrier may experience. You will receive a shipping tracker number which will send live updates on package status. We use all major carrier companies (UPS, Canada Post, Canpar, Fedex, Purolator) and will generally select carrier based on fastest estimated shipping time to your location.
Can I cancel my order after I placed it? Can I change shipping address after I placed my order as well?
- Please contact email@example.com within 1 hour of placing your order and we will take care of that for you. We will send an email confirmation of status.
From where are my sheets getting shipped from?
- All sheets and fulfilled and ship right from our facility in the Greater Toronto Area.
60 Day Trial Policy
How can I return the sheets?
- If you don't like your sheets within 60 days of delivery, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, product ordered, and order number. We will reply within the business day and will issue a shipping printout. Once the product has been received we will issue a full refund. A refund will usually take 3-5 days to reflect in your account upon product receipt.
- When making a return, please make sure all items are returned. If any items are missing, from the original set (pillow cases, duvet cover, fitted sheet), Snoozy Monk reserves the right to charge a 20% restocking fee.
What do you do with the sheets that are returned?
- For sanitary reasons, Snoozy Monk will never re-use or restock any bedding material returned. We donate any used or returned fabric to our local Toronto partners. With the current outbreak, breathable fabrics are in demand.